Mr. Rubin has 40 jury trials to verdict and is rated "5.0" by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
Mr. Rubin's experience includes:
- Community Association Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Automobile Accidents
- Food Liability
- SCUBA accidents
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- 1st and 3rd party insurance disputes and bad faith
- Medical Malpractice Arbitrator and fee expert
- Guardian ad Litem
- Florida Bar Inventory Attorney
- Westchester County Assistant District Attorney. ( 1983-1986)
- Assistant Editor: Insurance, Negligence and Compensation Law Journal ( 1992-1995)
- "Video Surveillance in Personal Injury Cases" (Co-Author) The Florida Bar Journal, June 2011
- "Discovery and Use of Criminal Convictions in a Civil Case" November, 2009 The Florida Bar Journal
- "Police Requests for Patient Narcotics Agreements: Placing Physicians Between a Rock and a Hard Place" Florida Medical Magazine Nov. 2008 (Journal of the Florida Medical Association)
- "Legal, Practical and Ethical Considerations of Medical Malpractice Settlements" The Florida Bar Journal, January, 2009
- Medical - Legal Implications of the Proposed Colorectal Protocol" (Co-author) Abstract - Cleveland Clinic Florida Colorectal Disease in 1997 Symposium
- "Tainted Food," (Co-Author) Trial (March 1993)
- "Discovery and Use of Criminal Convictions of a Witness in a Civil Trial," New York Law Journal Vol. 28 No. 18, July 27, 1992
- "Administrative Agency Records Can Help the Defense," (Co-Author) For the Defense
- "Arm Yourself with Discovery in Defending Construction Accident Cases, " Construction Litigation Reporter (Part I Vol. 12, No. 7, July, 1991; Part II Vol. 12 No. 8 , Aug. 1991)
- "Removing Guesswork from Calculating Damages in Personal Injury Cases," Defense Counsel Journal, (January 1991, Vol. 61)
- "Bulldoze Your Adversaries in Defending Construction Accident Cases," Construction Law Advisor (July 1991, No. 7)
- "Ski Liability Law Cuts New Trails" Trial (October 1990)
Co-Author, "Family Law Update," Minnesota Trial Lawyer, Vol. 7, No. 4, 1982.
- “Disaster Preparedness: Are You Ready To Weather The Storm?” May 2013 Deerfield Beach, FL
“Killer Cross Examination” Martin County Trial Lawyers Association, April 2013
- "Legal, Practical and Ethical Considerations of Medical Malpractice Settlements", (ProAssurance/Medical Specialists of the Palm Beaches), June 2008, Atlantis, FL
- "Trends in Medical Malpractice Litigation”(ProAssurance/Neuro-science Consultants, LLC), October 2007, Miami, FL.
- "Florida Constitutional Amendments 3, 7 and 8" - (GE/Medical Protective), April 2005, Coral Gables, FL.
- "Would Have, Could Have and Should Have of Dental Risk Management" (NOVA Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine), January 2003, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- "The Defense Perspective on Presenting Damages" (The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers), April 2001, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- "In Defense of Dr. X" (American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine), March 2000, Miami, FL.
- "Trends in Medical Malpractice Verdicts"(Florida Physicians Insurance Company 1999), August 1999, Orlando, FL.
- "Risk Management for the New Millennium"(Continue Care/Western Indemnity), May 1999, Miami, FL.
- "Medical-Legal implications of the Proposed Colorectal Protocol" (Eighth Annual Cleveland Clinic International Symposium on Colorectal Disease), February 1997, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- "Risk Management for the Medical Office Manager" (Columbia/HCA), January 1997, West Palm Beach, FL.
- "Financial Responsibility and Consent Policies in Florida" (Florida Medical Malpractice Claims Council, Inc.), June 1996, Palm Beach, FL.
- "Altered Medical Records" (Florida Society of Internal Medicine), June 1996, Jacksonville, FL.
- "Informed Consent" (Florida Medical Foundation), February 1996, Miami, FL.
- "Medical Records in the Court Room" (Dade County Medical Society), December 1995, Miami, FL.
- "Loss Prevention Through Proper Documentation" (Florida Society of Internal Medicine), December 1995, Miami, FL.
- "In Vogue Litigation Theories of the 90's - Tainted Food" (New York State Bar Association), September 1993, Bolton Landing, NY.
- "Personal Injury Litigation Under the Safe Place to Work Statutes"(New York State Bar Association), May 1991, Buffalo, N.Y