With experience spanning more than 30 years, Mr. Ramsey concentrates his practice in community association, real estate, zoning and planning law.
Professional Activities / Honors
- Serves as counsel to the Community Builders Association
- Chair of a committee spearheading major reform legislation in New Jersey to replace the Condominium Act and modernize governance for all forms of community associations
- Past president of the Community Associations Institute National
- Past president of the Community Associations Institute – New Jersey Chapter
- Member of the College of Community Association Lawyers
- Member of the New Jersey Builders Association
- Member of the Morris County Bar Association
- Chair, NJ Chapter of Community Associations Institute's Committee to Reform Community Action Legislation
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Federation of Planning Officials
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers - New Jersey Edition since 2007
- Mr. Ramsey has been included in The Best Lawyers in America© from 2012-2016.