Client Care Center
Becker & Poliakoff's Client CARE Center is a unique customer service program created especially to address the needs of our Firm's clients. Calls are taken by persons whose sole purpose is to provide customer service. The CARE representative serves as the client advocate taking the client call, answering questions directly or ensuring the right person is apprised of a question so it can be addressed, and following up to make sure the entire experience is positive for the client. It is a program that since its launch in 2010 has proven itself invaluable to a Firm whose pride is its long-standing relationship with its clients. Our innovative approach to servicing clients' needs has led to clients getting the hands on approach that we all seek when contacting a business. In today's ever changing digital world, this focus on direct client contact through CARE keeps us in tune with our clients' needs allowing for that long standing relationship to continue to grow and flourish.
- Client service is a top priority of Becker & Poliakoff, P.A. The Client CARE Center responds to clients in a timely manner and proactively reaches out to our clients to ensure the Becker & Poliakoff client experience is a good one. We often make outgoing calls to clients to make sure clients are satisfied and get their feedback.
- Clients firm wide are very happy to have "one" central location where they can make one call to connect with someone who can help them.
- Due to CARE's initial intake and routing of our clients to the correct attorney/person to handle, the issue is addressed more expediently which improves client satisfaction.
- Clients also like the flexibility of being able to contact CARE 24 hours a day by using our after-hours voicemail and email systems. CARE also provides our clients with a comfortable and more personal venue where they can voice opinions about the Firm, attorneys, paralegals or staff.
- Calls handled through CARE are resolved quickly with CARE staff following up with clients after resolution to ensure client satisfaction.
- The purpose of CARE is to communicate with our clients, assist our attorneys in providing excellent Client Service, and to ensure a positive client experience at Becker & Poliakoff.
Our clients' total satisfaction is our #1 priority. The Becker & Poliakoff Client CARE Center
is available for questions, concerns and suggestions. Please contact us at 954.364.6090 or via email at CARE@becker-poliakoff.com